01 October 2015

Helpful Tips For Those That Need An Affordable Dental Plan

Leave a Comment

Helpful Tips For Those That Need An Affordable Dental Plan

Are you having trouble finding an affordable dental plan? Many people do. Dental insurance really doesn't help much and the cost is outrageous! In other words, "no pre-existing conditions". That means that I can't get anything paid for that I'm currently having trouble with. Sorry, Charlie

I'm tempted to cancel it because it doesn't pay for nearly as much as I'm paying in premiums. I can't believe howlittle compassion they have. This way I'll have "some" coverage down the road when I need it. Wait a minute while I scratch my head. Let me do some quick math here. The average cost of dental insurance is around fifty dollars a month for an individual and one hundred for a family. That's almost out of line.

Here's an example - Say I need to have a tooth. So let me get this straight, I have to pay a year in advance to get my teeth covered? Gee, let me see. What, I'm still not 100% covered after the year passes? I still have to pay a twenty percent deductable before I could be seen. Gee, I'm happy.

So do affordable dental plans really exist? Maybe, but I'm going to let you be the judge. Let's find out.

There is another option available, other than dental insurance, called dental discount plans. I heard a lot of hype about these recently so I thought I'd take a look at them. I found this out.

Discount dental plans are cost effective. Many of these plans are under $150.00 annually for the entire family and less for an individual. "Discount Plans" are exactly what they say they are, a discount plan, not insurance.

Most of these dicount dental plans work like this.

Pay to start the plan. After signing up you can visit a participating dentist usually within two days. These are the same
qualified dentists that you're accustomed to seeing. As a matter of fact, YOUR dentist may already be a provider.

You save money with these plans by paying for your procedure at the time of your appointment. You can most or all of your dental issues taken care of in one visit, if you'd like. Your dentist loves these plans because by taking a cut in pay he actually comes out ahead in the long run because he doesn't have to pay for billing, waiting, ect.

There's also strength in numbers. They also take advantage of some great savings on equipment that they must have in order to
operate their practice.

So there it is. Is this an affordable dental plan or do you think it's a scam of some kind? You be the judge.
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment